Type of Job
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Job Type: Contract
Job Order Number: 16767
• At least 7 years relevant experience required.
• Directs and oversees an organization's marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives. Conducts market research and develops marketing plans for specific products, services, or business lines.
• Reviews changes to the marketplace and industry and adjusts marketing plan accordingly.
• Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of experience in the field.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to top management.