Executive Assistant II
Type of Job
About the job
About the Job:
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer obsessed Executive Assistant to support the Vice President of Business Intelligence and Transaction Risk. This is an important area for us requiring strong focus and execution.
• The role will be responsible for a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management and scheduling, effectively prioritizing amidst a flood of information and requests ensuring appropriate level of urgency is given, monitor/track VPs meetings, priorities and emails and act as proxy when necessary, manage travel and expenses and all administrative support functions for this office.
• This role is also responsible for managing multiple tasks and action items (documentation, follow up and preparation) for the VP ensuring appropriate and timely action on deliverables.
• Successful candidates will posses the ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance, have impeccable attention to detail, make smart and timely decisions, and react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
• The ideal candidate will also have exceptional verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moments notice.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is a must and a high degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is required. At least two years of college required, bachelors degree preferred.
• This position requires 6+ years of experience supporting senior management (VPs, Senior VPs or CEOs) and excellent PC skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook tools.