Type of Job
About the job
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Order Number: 16806
More about the role:
Our client is seeking the best! People who thrive in a culture of empowerment and thinking big. People who are results-driven, have a positive attitude, and aspire to create raving fans! People who understand that a team delivers better results collaboratively than independently.
We are looking for a highly motivated and effective Operations Manager to support the operations at our client's Headquarters in Bellevue, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm PT. Some remote work flexibility is offered with this position.
What You’ll Do in This Role:
As the Operations Manager, you are an advocate for our Member community and will provide outstanding support in all levels of interaction with members. Your primary focus will be processing receivables, collecting on past due accounts, and overseeing the effective operations of the company in the following ways:
Act as a leader in the organization, in the way you think, present yourself, and speak
Assist in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities under direction of CEO
Manage Accounts Receivable and Collections processes in collaboration with our
• Accounting Team and provide other support as needed.
Provide respectful, courteous, and efficient phone and email support to our members regarding balances due, payment plans, expired payment methods, collections, and other account matters from a solutions-based perspective.
• Accurately process member transactions, account updates, account closures, and other financial requests.
• Assist with planning, management, and execution of company initiatives and processes.
• Act as liaison with company contractors and service providers.
Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
• Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for efficient business operations along with maintaining clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
Who You Are:
• Communication - positive, professional, and concise in all communications
• Creates Raving Fans - provides a superior customer service experience, demonstrating patience and successful issue resolution with every interaction. Ability to maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers for optimal retention
• Problem Solving - proactive approach to resolving problems, while serving as a resource to the team and our members.
• Decision making - sound judgment based on research and established business practices
• Teamwork - shares information, collaborative, supports team, reliable.
• Work standards - sets and maintains high performance standards with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Planning and organizing â€“ effectively manages priorities, allocates resources properly, and works responsibly to achieve objectives
Initiative - takes action to influence events, generates ideas for improvement, and goes above and beyond whatâ€™s expected
Flexibility - ability to handle competing priorities, multitask, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
Integrity -demonstrate integrity in everything you do, with the team and with our customers.
Tech Savvy â€“ you embrace technology, learn quickly, and research potential solutions first.
What You'll Bring:
• 3+ years of Operations Management experience
• Minimum 2+ years of equivalent Accounts Receivable and collections experience, ideally in financial service or business-to-business environments
• Ability to effectively, accurately, and thoroughly manage a diverse palette of responsibilities
• College degree preferred
• Customer Service experience helpful
What You'll Get:
Our client offers a wide variety of perks and benefits:
• The opportunity to engage with a company committed to making a difference in our local communities
• Generous employee stock ownership plan
• Premera Blue Cross Medical benefits, with 91% of employee premiums paid by the company
• Annual Wellness Program allotment for spa treatments, massage therapy, chiropractic treatments, dental services, and more in our member network
• Optional Group Dental, Vision, Life, & Accidental Death/Dismemberment plans
Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
• 401(k) plan
• Paid vacation time
• Everyone gets their birthday off!
• BizX dollar earning potential
• Performance-based bonuses