About the job
Location: San Francis, California, United States
Job Type: Contract
Job Order Number: 16718
Are you looking for an opportunity to broaden your experience in recruiting? Do you want to work in a dynamic recruiting environment, supporting a fun and fast-growing tech company? Zillow Group Recruiting Coordinator will work closely with Representation Recruiting Strategy team to support efforts for growing ethnic and gender representation at Zillow. This position reports to a Recruiting Director. Some of the duties include:
• Supports Representation Recruiting Strategy team with coordination of external and internal partnerships.
• Provides support with recruiting events & programing initiatives. Some travel is required.
• Assists with research, benchmarking, reporting and presentation creation.
• Attend and Coordinate recruiting-related activities such as recruiting events, professional career fairs, when needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Who you are
• 1+ years of experience with recruiting coordination and/or diversity initiatives
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is key
• You are comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
• You are collaborative and a team player
• Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems; Workday preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive personal information and adhere to applicable security and privacy policies