Type of Job
About the job
About the job:
• At least 5 year relevant experience required; Responsibilities may include leading sourcing activities of moderate complexity, and providing support for complex or strategic initiatives.
• Lead sourcing activities of moderate complexity:
• Define commodity and supplier strategies.
• Adopt best-practice commodity management and strategic sourcing processes.
• Track category performance relative to targets, and conduct supplier reviews for assigned suppliers.
• Communicate clearly with procurement leadership, business stakeholders and team about strategies, contracts, and project updates.
• Provide coaching to junior staff, as needed Provide support for highly complex or strategic initiatives; assigned tasks may include:
• Analyze supply market and current supply base. Build business case.
• Build RFx and auction .
• Negotiate contract provisions .
• Track and report category performance against targets .
• On-board suppliers .
• Conduct supplier performance reviews .
• Monitor contract execution .
• Forecast demand.
• Identify and recommend future sourcing opportunities.
• This position directly interacts with peers in Procurement, and professionals in Legal, Risk Management, and Supplier Enablement (for negotiating and papering contracts).
• They also interface with project owners in business units such as Tax, Audit, Accounting, Marketing, Product, and Technology Services, as this position provides sourcing and contracting support based on those business units requests.
• Candidate will be working on consulting/professional services master agreements and statements of work. This category of spend encompasses ALL T-Mobile business units. Candidate will be supporting the Procurement Team in sourcing, negotiating, and contracting procurement agreements with consulting and professional services suppliers.