About the Role
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
About the Job:
- Deliver the best customer service through efficiency and delivering quality on time, every time.
- Provide guidance and best practices via multi-channels (phone, email, chat and social media).
- Utilize your interpersonal skills to achieve excellent customer satisfaction results; keeping our customers front and center as our north star.
- Assist customers with questions relating to product usability; this includes proactively identifying customer needs through problem recognition, de-escalation and providing first contact resolution.
- Accurately document customer interactions using our Customer Relationship Management software.
- Be a specialist on dotloop's product, features and functionality to confidently promote the benefits of being a dotloop user.
- Champion the voice of the customer by providing feedback to our product team.
- Team player- be excited to openly communicate with all customers (internal and external) and be able to adapt quickly to changes.
- Service all Spanish requested inquiries, as well as assist the Success and Sales teams with trainings and demos that request a Spanish speaking consultant.