About the Role
About the role
Own and execute a B2B conference for over 2,000 attendees. Project manage cross functional working teams, providing clear direction to maximize integrated efforts and program execution. This will include but is not limited to, B2B sales, partner marketing, product marketing, industry relations, communications, email marketing, creative, etc. Oversee end to end planning, production, and execution the conference. The role requires a thorough understanding of event production and a broader marketing acumen to successfully collaborate with leaders across the company.
Who you are
• 10+ years in event marketing with a primary focus on executing large scale B2B events (over 2,000 people).
• Experience working on projects across cross-functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating schedules.
• Track record of driving and piloting new ideas, measuring the impact and iterating.
• Strong executive presence.
• Data driven with focus on metrics.
• Ability to manage and influence across highly cross-functional teams including sales, customer support, PR, social and marketing.
• Experienced project manager with the ability to plan and execute multiple projects at once
• Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels and engage effectively with senior leaders
• Adapts well to a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to travel (15-25%) and attend in person events that require vaccination status
Type of Job