Full Stack Development Lead
Type of Job
About the job
• Partner with community sales teams to understand the requirements required to build a self-service portal.
• Partner with other tech leads and senior engineers across multiple teams and orgs to gather system requirements, gut check new feature proposals, and drive large system improvements.
• Provide the team the tools, confidence, and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to their personal and professional success.
• Responsible for group’s technical strategy and roadmap - creating success metrics in close collaboration with other Engineering and Product Managers.
• Experiment with new technologies and conduct proof of concept which then is presented to tech peers.
• Mentor the professional development of each engineer by helping them build and execute personal development plans that map to our organization goals. Aggressively recruit and hire talented engineers.
• Candidates should expect to spend 50% of their time coding and 50% of their time leading a team of software engineers.
• Developing modern websites and services using React and Next.js
• Strong experience in design and development of API including REST and GraphQL
• Experience in implementing a component library using StoryBook.js
• Strong understanding of AWS Services, Docker Containers, and CI/CD
• Experience with database technologies like: MySQL / PostgreSQL / MongoDB / Elasticsearch