- Supports Soft Cost Site Development Projects for the purpose of deploying new sites and new technologies to company's Cell Sites in the Miami Market.
- Translates project requirements into project objectives and tasks, managing task assignments to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the project lifecycle
- Develops detailed project schedules, resource plans, status reports, budget forecasts and influences the effectiveness of a team that integrates multiple functions/disciplines.
- Conducts project meetings, sets and manages client expectations by solving complex issues and changes when appropriate, exercising complex Risk, Issue and Change Management best practices.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy and apprises management of issues affecting project status and offers solution to solve the issues.
- Ensures satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon completion (handoff) and close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
- Assist Finance with the completion of deliverables
- Candidates must state if they have local (Miami, FL) experience or at least resume has indicated Miami, FL local experience