Senior Software Engineer
Remote (except for 1-2 days per month in the office or team building activities in Bellevue , WA)
Type of Job
About the job
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will help deliver our customers with a build platform that provides industry leading supply chain control and distributes millions of uniquely scrambled Linux packages to customers around the world. Our Polymorphing product serves each customer a unique version of the upstream Linux repositories (CentOS, Ubuntu, Alpine, Fedora, SUSE, Debian, RHEL). You will be responsible for providing innovative and simple solutions on our customer facing service through API’s and host installation scripts. You will own the development, testing and deployment process from end to end to ensure we continue to raise the bar on our high-quality product. This is a highly visible role that gives you the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the success of the platform and the growth of the company.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years programming experience with at least one modern language such as Golang, Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
• Strong understanding of Linux
• Hands on working experience with containers
• Experience designing and supporting a RESTful API in production
• Experience deploying infrastructure using Terraform, Cloud Formation, or similar.
• Experience developing for AWS services using AWS SDK
• Strong knowledge of authentication and authorization techniques
• Capable of reading and writing BASH scripts