Administrative Support II
Type of Job
About the job
• Performs a variety of administrative functions for AWS Infrastructure Legal, including: coordinating approval, execution, and internal filing of contracts.
• receiving, delivering, and tracking legal notices.
• calendaring team meetings; assisting internal clients by responding to contract-related inquires, providing help with Legal software and tools, and answering process-related questions; and providing back-up contract execution support for other Legal Assistants.
• Requires strong written and oral communication skills; ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team; client-service oriented with strong attention to detail.
• experience managing a high volume of requests and competing deadlines; and strong desire and aptitude for learning new concepts.
• 2+ years of experience working as a legal assistant or in an administrative capacity (legal experience is a plus). Reports to a manager.