Administrative Support IV
Type of Job
About the job
About the Job:
The Production Administrative Assistant position reports to the Studio Production Manager and is responsible for supporting the Production team by updating and maintaining a large database of external talent contact information and talent availability (models, photographers, digital techs, stylists, art directors, hair & makeup artists, studio assistants) to support high volume daily photo and video production in a fast-paced e-commerce photo studio.
• The Production Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the daily input of talent availability, sending talent release emails, distributing and updating daily production schedules and inputting new talent into the system as determined by producers.
• The Production Administrative Assistant will pull visual contact sheets and compile presentations for bi-weekly creative reviews, and coordinate Outlook calendars for internal creative review meetings. The Production Administrative Assistant will support casting efforts by collecting model comp cards and updating casting details into the database.
• In a fun and fast-paced environment, this position requires heavy email communication with creative agencies, independent contractors and creative managers, and utilizing a wide variety of software tools to input, update and maintain schedules.
• The Production Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Producers and other internal teams to ensure that talent database is kept current.
• The chosen candidate must have a strong work ethic, be punctual, have the ability to deal with ambiguity, and a desire to succeed and be a team player.
• Associates Degree and 5+ years creative agency, photo studio industry, or administrative experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Bachelors Degree is preferred.
• Experience working with 3rd party agencies/vendors.
• Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and software.
• Ability to multi-task & prioritize, with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.