Business Systems Analyst III
Type of Job
About the job
• At least 5 years relevant experience required. Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications supporting various business channels.
• This position understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose, and defines capabilities an organization requires to provide a service or meet their goals.
• Facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business units in order to create requirement work products for solution providers. Plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery.
• Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
• Acts as liaison between the user community and internal IT resources. Plans, facilitates, and participates in working sessions with cross-functional resources.