Developer (Backend) IV
Type of Job
About the job
• At least 7 year relevant experience required. Back-end developer, work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
• Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company's needs.
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
• Troubleshoot and debug applications Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logicGather and address technical and design requirements.
• Provide training and support to internal teamsBuild reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
• Follow emerging technologies.
• Proven work experience as a Back-end developer In-depth understanding of the entire web . development process (design, development and deployment)Hands on experience with programming languages like SQL, Azure, Spark, APIs and Python .
• Working knowledge of Terraform Familiarity with front-end business intelligence/visualization .software (e.g. Power BI and Tableau)Excellent analytical and time management skills .
• Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.