Full Stack Engineer
Type of Job
Contract To Hire
About the job
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
Job Order Number: 16703
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE The purpose of this role is all about developing smartly architected web applications that utilize cutting edge technology and practices. As a Web Engineer you would be responsible for architecting and developing web applications and products, ensuring the highest level of quality and performance.
• Organization, Attention to Detail, Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills, Typing, Productivity, Dependability,
• Experience in Microsoft + Angular + SQL technology stack.
• Experience in C#/.NET or Angular. Strong proficiency with MS Office applications, primarily Excel.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred and/or 2-4 years of Web Application development experience.
• Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems
• Interact with ERP via middleware API calls and SQL queries.
• Test and deploy applications and systems while creating/maintaining documentation
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support while monitoring everyday activities of the system(s)
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
• Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems
• Follow a repeatable methodology to successfully develop applications on time and on budget using the latest web technologies and build applications according to best practice standards
• Act as the owner of all technical aspects of the web experience - working on projects alongside the e-commerce team and subject matter experts to translate the business requirements and the desired customer experience into robust technical solutions.
• Stay apprised of relevant technologies, methodologies, and frameworks
• Successfully complete Insite Software User and Developer Training courses