Type of Job
About the job
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Job Type: Contract
Job Order Number: 16801
• Bachelor's or Master graduate's degree in programming, computer engineering, computer science, or a related field.
• Broad working knowledge of Requirement analysis, designing, developing, testing and implementing software applications and solutions
• 12+ years of related Experience is Automotive, Aerospace, Electrical and communications, or related field.
• Extensive experience in designing, developing and reviewing technical flows, project specification, flow charts and other system documentations.
• Working knowledge in Automotive Protocols such as CAN,J1939, UDS, multiplex communication systems, Knowledge of Networking protocol SSH, MQTT, Hands on experience in Linux, Android OS, able to use OBD tools for ECU flashing, etc.
• Working experience in Vector CANoe, knowledge in CAN Communication, Ethernet, J1939,Networking protocol SSL,MQTT. knowledge in Container apps-Dockers.
Knowledge in Raspberry Pi in API Testing.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
• Lead and collaborate with a cross-functional team for adequate detailing for test efforts estimation and create execution plans are for scoping for OTA and connectivity testing.
• Technical design reviews to ensure the project is delivering per Program and architecture.
• Provide Subject matter expertise support in developing Automation frameworks
API Testing, experience using Raspberry Pi is value added.
• Responsible for developing test cases, Test plan, Design Test Strategy, Test Execution and Test deliverables in order to assess the functional and non-functional quality and reliability of a component and/ or a system for Global connected services, IOT, OTA, on
• Trucks for E2E Testing, Regression, System Acceptance test, etc
• Requires onsite and offshore co-ordination, assign and gather efforts. Make sure the teams work in the same
structure/architecture definition and attributes with teams across global locations.
• Lead, coach, and mentor a team of V&V engineers to build, sustain and grow test capabilities
• Work experience in CAN Bus Communication, monitor CAN Traffic and Understand CAN
• Node acknowledgements, Diagnostic messages priority
• Advise on setting up Labâ€™s, set up test benches, Testing practice, Governance, artifacts.
• Drive Requirements driven testing (100% Traceability Requirements, Development, Test, Defect)
• Continually track for plan and Actual for assigned projects in terms of scope (plan/actual), Quality of output, and course correction with a high level of collaboration with project stakeholders.
• Delivery of projects per the commitment.
• Reporting project status weekly to ensure there are no surprises.
• Change management in place to manage the changes to the project
• Defining software testing tools such as ALM,HP QC, Agile tools like Azure Devops or Jira
• Know-how of the n/w connectivity around how truck works
• E2E Validation, SIT, System Acceptance test, Regression testing & support coordination etc.
• Expertise in troubleshooting infrastructure and application problems.
• The ability to remain up to date with the latest technology developments.
• Strong leadership, management, and customer service skills.
• Great analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
• Requires travel sometimes.