Type of Job
About the job
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Job Type: Contract
Job Order Number: 16800
• Bachelorâ€™s Degree is required. Business, Information Technology, or Engineering preferred.
• Must have design and/or validation experience in Telematics, Firmware and Software
• Over-The-Air (OTA), Vehicle Diagnostics Data
• Background in field of Automotive Telematics Software, vehicle systems, Commercial
• Vehicle/Agriculture background/telematics is desired.
• Working knowledge in Automotive Protocols such as CAN,J1939, UDS, Ethernet multiplex communication systems, Knowledge of Networking protocol SSH, MQTT.
• Must have good diagnostic skills (Knowledge in Diagnostic messages priority in Vehicle CAN) and be able to utilize test equipment, write simple scripts to control devices and equipment, and use Network and Calibration Tools (Vector CANalyzer/CANoe) is must for Validation purpose.
• Good experience in CAN Bus Communication, monitor CAN Traffic and Understand CAN
• Node acknowledgements, Diagnostic messages priority.
• Knowledge in Raspberry Pi in API Testing.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
• Responsible for developing test cases, Test plan, Design Test Strategy, Test Execution and Test deliverables in order to assess the functional and non-functional quality and reliability of a component and/ or a system for Global connected services, IOT, OTA, on
• Trucks for E2E Testing, Regression, System Acceptance test, etc.
• Coordinate projects and validation efforts with other engineering groups and departments within company
• Create, execute, analyze and report results of test cases against requirements at the level of integrating embedded software modules from embedded software development environments
• Develop scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets, and other programmatic test tools as required test automation and enhance them across successive projects.
Identify Defects, log defects with logs and monitor/track in defect tracking system.
• Prepare status reports and other detailed reporting as directed
• Will be updating ECU's with SW's /Firmware via OBD Tools
• API Testing, experience using Raspberry Pi is value added
• Proficiency in working with Test Management (HP Quality Center/ALM) and
• Requirements Management (IBM Doors)
• API Testing, experience using Raspberry Pi is value added.
• Basic knowledge in Linux, ADB
• Knowledge in Container apps- Dockers will be value added
• Apply a proactive approach to defining issues and reaching early resolution and consensus
• Demonstrate professional and successful communication skills (verbal/written) with strong, effective interpersonal abilities
• Responsible to validate and verify backend diagnostics data as per FDS & FRS
• Some travel may be required