About the Role
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Order Number: 16799
Our client is seeking the best! People who thrive in a culture of empowerment and thinking big. People who are results-driven, have a positive attitude, and aspire to create raving fans! People who understand that a team delivers better results collaboratively than independently.
We are looking for a highly motivated and effective Customer Service Representative to support the operations of our client's Headquarters in Bellevue, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm PT. Some remote work flexibility is offered with this position.
What Youâ€™ll Do in This Role:
If you delight in providing an exceptional customer experience and advocating for your customerâ€™s needs, this role offers a great opportunity to make a difference in your local small business community. As part of the Member Services Team, it is your responsibility to provide outstanding Member support on all levels of interaction within the community, including various forms of Member communication, online support, and purchasing need. You will contribute to the corporate vision and positional needs in the following ways:
• Deliver outstanding communication: chat, phone, emails, and in-person.
• Strive for 1st contact resolution by being proactive and anticipating Member needs.
• Meet the established service level agreements on all Member inquiries.
• Run transactions for Members.
• Produce accurate data entry results for transactions, offerings, account updates, and notes
• Assist Members with their sales and purchases and aid them with other requests, such as travel, event planning, and more.
• Support our internal customers in helping Members sell and purchase, and setting up their portal website business profiles and listings.
• Main point of contact for website inquiries, help, and troubleshooting
• Process orders for gift cards by following established guidelines.
• Provide outstanding team support across all facets of the industry.
What we are looking for :
• Communication â€“ positive, professional, and concise in all communications
• Creates Raving Fans â€“ provides a superior customer service experience and successful
• issue resolution with every interaction. Ability to maintain effective relationships with
• internal and external customers for optimal retention
• Problem Solving â€“ proactive approach to resolving problems, while serving as a resource to the team and our client's members
• Decision making - sound judgment based on research and best business practices
• Teamwork - shares information, collaborative, supports team, reliable
• Work standards - sets and maintains high performance standards with strong attention
to detail and accuracy.
• Planning and organizing â€“ effectively manages priorities, allocates resources properly, and works responsibly to achieve objectives
• Initiative - takes action to influence events, generates ideas for improvement, and goes above and beyond whatâ€™s expected
• Flexibility - multitask, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Integrity â€“ demonstrate integrity in everything you do, with the team and with our customers
What You'll Bring:
• 2+ years of equivalent customer service experience, ideally in financial service, hospitality, or business-to-business
• Solid business communication skills
• Post-secondary education preferred
• Phone/Email Help desk experience is beneficial
What You'll Get:
Our client offers a wide variety of perks and benefits:
• The opportunity to engage with a company committed to making a difference in our local communities.
• Generous employee stock ownership plan .
• Premera Blue Cross Medical benefits, with 91% of employee premiums paid by the company .
• Annual Wellness Program allotment redeemable for spa treatments, massage therapy, chiropractic treatments, dental services, and more in our member network .
• Optional Group Dental, Vision, Life, & Accidental Death/Dismemberment plans .
• Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage .
• 401(k) plan .
• Paid vacation time .
• Everyone gets their birthday off!.
• BizX dollar earning potential.
plus performance-based bonuses.
Type of Job