About the Role
Location: Portland, Oregon
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Order Number: 16788
Must Have Requirements:
• Junior Level
• 2 to 4 years
• Experience with marketing/communications
• Experience with Editing, Coordinating and Planning
• Managing calendars, coordinating schedules, etc.
• Interested in marketing and looking to grow
• Excellent Communicator
• Great Social skills
• Vaccination for Covid
• 2 shots and a booster
Nice to Have:
• Fluency in Spanish
• Experience with SharePoint and MS Office, and CRM
More about the role:
The work will be 50% digital and 50% traditional marketing/advertising
This person will be the backbone of the team
This is a fully vaccinated workplace. This includes all employees and agency contractors. All staff must submit proof of vaccination status or request an exception for health or religious reasons. This requirement applies to all employees, including staff who are working in-office, remotely from home or operating within a hybrid work model.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
The Marketing Coordinator supports the Marketing Specialists, Sr. program marketing staff and program management staff within our Clientâ€™s program sectors â€“ residential, renewable, commercial, and industrial. Primary duties include managing, trafficking, and coordinating marketing projects and the creation of marketing materials, as well as administrative responsibilities for contracting and invoicing of creative services, events and sponsorships. Weâ€™re looking for candidates with initiative, a passion for supporting diversity, equity and inclusion, attention to detail and an interest in telling the clientâ€™s story.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative support for the Program Marketing Team, including meeting coordination and scheduling, virtual meetings, materials preparation, note taking and procedural oversight.
• Coordinate review, approval, and publication of a variety of marketing materials, including newsletters, web content, brochures, bill inserts. Work includes coordinating internal/external reviews and approvals for contractor-created work to ensure consistency with brand guidelines, coordinate with in-house marketing and communications staff, plan and schedule photo shoots, coordinate web and video projects to support program goals.
• Support program marketing team to implement inclusive multicultural marketing campaigns across all programs.
• Coordinate the production and publication of market-facing newsletters and web content by tracking and updating editorial calendars, gathering and organizing stories/content prepared by contractors, collecting and tracking media consent forms, handling logistics for customer reviews and approval and coordination with web team on tests and distribution.
• Monitor and prepare reports on website, campaign and blog analytics, using Google Analytics and MailChimp.
Prepare presentations of these results for the Program Marketing Team and program staff.
• Support program marketing managers for all programs, as assigned.
• Coordinate aspects for program marketing activities, including event logistics and fulfillment, meeting coordination, scheduling, organization, materials preparation, note taking and procedural oversight. Fulfill requests for marketing materials, keep track of items ordered and place orders for materials as needed
• Create and/or maintain purchasing / contracting systems for multiple creative service contractors, including administering contracts, tracking invoices and monitoring budgets.
This position may direct the work of marketing interns.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent professional experience in marketing, public relations, communications, advertising, or related fields
• 2-4 yearsâ€™ experience in marketing / communications or other related functions, supporting marketing and communications work, project trafficking and tracking or related experience
• Strong writing, editing and verbal communications skills and experience are essential
Experience and interest in communications, marketing, and project management.
Demonstrated interest and/or experience in multicultural marketing, and fluency is Spanish desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to think and communicate in a business environment
Ability to work independently in a busy, dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
• Ability to work remotely and provide adequate internet access.
Strong organizational and time management, problem-solving, project management and collaboration skills and experience
• Strong knowledge of MS Office software applications; SharePoint and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application experience a plus
Interest in advancing work toward inclusion.
• Salary commensurate with skill and experience.
• Competitive benefits package.
• Applications accepted until position is filled.
Type of Job